22 March 2013

Team

I'm going to take part in four dog class.
Here is my team: 
Miilu

Miilu you already know.
She is my young best leader,
born in 2010.
I can trust that she will be
full of energy,
and I hope she won't be
too nervous when starting.






Tete

Mora

Kirka
Tete is the most racing type of sleddog we have. She is born in 2008. 
Her breeder is Sari Ikonen. 
I can trust she will be fast, 
and I hope she will concentrate 
and turn right and left. 






Mora you already know. He is Miilu's brother, born 2010. I can trust he will be easy to handle
and strong, I hope he will be at his best also with speed. 











Kirka is the son of my old best leader Aku. Kirka is same age as Tete, born 2008. I can trust he will do his job - he always does - and I hope he will be happy and eager - he normally is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and subscribe. Voit kommentoida myös suomeksi!